Population measures provide insight on the changing size and face of communities, and an area's needs and assets. In this section, we highlight the trends for 5 demographic indicators, including total population and population broken down by age and racial and ethnic groups, and related measures.
Helpful Hints when Browsing this Section:
- The measures for this topic are listed under the "Topic Indicators" heading on this page.
- By clicking on any of these indicators, you can view the details relating to that measure, including the source of the data and any limitations.
- You can also create your own customized charts with this information.
- To gain a broader context for the measures, click on "Key Trends".
- For information about community efforts to address the issues presented by the indicators, click on "What's Being Done".
- "Resources" provides links to a variety of information sources.
Banner Photo Provided by Communications Bureau, City of Rochester